Monday, June 03, 2002

I feel like ranting on this post instead of plugging like in my last post.

I learned last night how bad my English is. The root of most of my misunderstandings if not all of them is the fact that I don't know what to say and how to same them correctly. It's easier in person cause all you have to do is couple it with a facial experession and anyone can come accross the way they want to. I thought I could type the first thing that comes to my head like what I do with these blogs. These are pretty much unsensored thoughts. Whatever I feel like sayingin, I type it out as it comes. Not with IMs now. I have to be very careful now. I know that now. It may be annoying to the ones I'm talking to seeing how it takes about five minutes to just type something, but I'm making a concious effort here. I want to make it right and sound how I want it to... even if that means proofreading it while they go to the bathroom and we aren't even three lines into the conversation. I wish I could process what I want to say faster. I'm slower than a cold cup of molasous on a warm day in December.

I wonder if things will get easier when I actually get that help I need. Maybe the doctor will be a compleate quack again and I'll be on like twenty billion pills or something just to act normal... or... maybe I don't really need a doctor but just someone to hang out with and be happy with. Who knows? I don't.

No comments: