Wednesday, June 05, 2002

From JPWA - Junior Professional Wrestling Association:

On May 29th, 2002, the JPWA Board of Directors decided to close the JPWA web site. The JPWA site has always been devoted simply to wrestling entertainment; unfortunately, some in the media are selectively choosing certain images and making incorrect generalizations and assumptions about our organization. Although we feel that we committed no wrongdoing of any kind, the Board felt that it was in the best interest of all parties involved to close the site. All prior orders for merchandise will be filled. The JPWA Board and wrestlers would like to extend our gratitude to everyone who has shown support to our organization through our existence, and especially to those who have expressed their support in the past month.

Aw, crap. And I liked some of the jobbers they had on the roster too. Oh well, at least I didn't say they were some gay pro-wrestling site or something along that lines (I don't think). All I said was that I found them to be the youngest pro-wresting organization I knew of.

Time to change the links... again!

No comments: