Monday, June 17, 2002

Either this is an act of mercy to save my mother the trouble so she can actually have a spontanious vacation when we leave for Florida in late July or I'm becoming like her. I hope it's the first one.

In any case, I took it upon myself (while listening to MouseInfo Radio, the best online radio for all your Disney tune needs) to do some research as to what is in store and how to pefectly get around Disney's Animal Kingdom. Hey, she asked us what we wanted to do, so I said I wanted to check it out. Too bad we each only get one day to do what we want against the other's will. Oh well, at least I got a day were I can call the shot for a change.

So they only have six rides, a discontinued boat tour, and the park closes before sunset. So? I like animals! I love them to death. There are just too many to list really. I'll get my fair share at this place soon.

I wonder if James would like to go one time. I don't think he's ever been to a theme park.

No comments: