Sunday, June 30, 2002

From DDR Freak - Machine Locations:

Pizza Planet Arcade (MGM PARK Disney World) - DDR USA
DisneyQuest - US 1st Mix
Video Arcade (Tomorrowland, Magic Kingdom) - Disney's Rave


Impressive. Disney actually owns some DDR machines. The ones that are in the park cost $1 per game + Park Admission, which I have to say is really costly since one day passes are $50. Good news is that the one at DisneyQuest is free when you pay to get in! (Even if the mix they have sucks.) How cool is that? Now I can show off on Brillent2U all I want! ...or untill someone better comes along to pop my ego.

Hmm... "Pizza Planet".... isn't that from Toy Story? Cool! Just remember not to play after downing a pizza and drink. That's like going swiming on a full stomach without waiting half an hour. And how fitting that Disney's Rave is at Tomorrowland. After all, DDR is the video game of tomorrow! No more couch potatos!! But let's not go there, ok?

I wonder what the crowd is like there? Then again, I wonder if any of the characters walking around the park can play? Nah, it would be too embarrassing to be beaten by a duck with a habit of blowing his top if he loses.

No comments: