Wednesday, June 26, 2002

From The Jazz Messengers:

For the month of July, the Adult Swim Action schedule will look a bit strange. Here's the full ASA schedule for June 22 29 - August 3rd, from Toonzone ( times are EST):

Double crap...

Saturday, June 29th
11:00 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (Seiryu The Blue Dragon)
11:30 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 16: Black Dog Serenade)
12:00 AM Gundam 0083 (Gundam, To The Sea of Stars)
12:30 AM Mobile Suit Gundam (Escape From Luna II)
1:00 AM Outlaw Star (Demon of the Water Planet)
1:30 AM Pilot Candidate (Pro Ing)


Okay, normal this Saturday...

Saturday, July 6th
11:00 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (Suzaku, Leader of the Beasts)
11:30 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (Seven Ways To Die)
12:00 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Yusuke's Sacrifice)
12:30 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Yusuke's Back)
1:00 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Gouki and Kurama)
1:30 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Byakko, the White Tiger)


HUH?! Okay, I think I gave this series a bit too much credit for not being like DBZ, but I guess I spoke too soon now. This day is going to be really stupid.

Saturday, July 13th
11:00 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (Three Eyes of Hiei)
11:30 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (The Search Begins)
12:00 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Kuwabara's Spirit Sword)
12:30 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Hard Fights for Yusuke)
1:00 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Rando Rises, Kuwabara Falls)
1:30 AM Yu Yu Hakusho (Yusuke vs. Rando: 99 Attacks)


Another stupid line up...

Saturday, July 20th
11:00 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 1: Asteroid Blues)
11:30 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 5: Ballad of Fallen Angels)
12:00 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 12: Jupiter Jazz, Part One)
12:30 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 13: Jupiter Jazz, Part Two)
1:00 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 25: The Real Folk Blues, Part One)
1:30 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 26: The Real Folk Blues, Part Two)


Now this should be interesting. These are the core plot episodes of Cowboy Bebop. Not that the others aren't as important or anthing, but this is the real meat of the series. I may watch this just to see how the feel of it is. Could be good.

Saturday, July 27th
11:00 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 3: Honky Tonk Woman)
11:30 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 6: Sympathy for the Devil)
12:00 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 8: Waltz for Venus)
12:30 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 16: Black Dog Serenade)
1:00 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 20: Pierrot Le Fou)
1:30 AM Cowboy Bebop (Session 23: Brain Scratch)


Introducing Faye, talking about how Wen got stuck being young, Venus sickness, how Jet lost his arm, a tribute to Batman: The Animated Series, and an episode saying that television is the new religion of mankind. I thought I saw a theme here, but I guess not. Maybe I'll watch it... maybe...

Saturday, August 3rd
11:00 PM Yu Yu Hakusho (Yusuke's Sacrifce)
11:30 PM Cowboy Bebop (Session 17: Mushroom Samba)
12:00 AM Gundam 0083 (The Warrior of Von Braun)
12:30 AM Mobile Suit Gundam (Re-Entry To Earth)
1:00 AM Outlaw Star (Between Life and Machine)
1:30 AM Pilot Candidate (Land Battle)


Damn, rerun city. It's a good thing I'm on vacation then.

If you're trying to watch CB in order, I've bolded the three two episodes you need to watch to keep up. If you've never seen CB before, I advise against watching the marathons. For those of you who have seen it before though, the first "core plot" marathon could be interesting (I've never watched the episodes in that way before, so I think I'll watch that marathon myself).

I'd listen to her if I didn't watch Bebop in order either. Thank goodness the only episode I missed was Cowboy Funk.

No comments: