Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Unable To Do What Is Needed

Yesterday, someone told me that it looks like I am ready to move out after I was complaining about my Sunday. I told her some excuse that I can't even remember.

After a good night sleep, I finally realized something.

Yes, I am mentally and probably emotionally ready to move out of this so-called home, but I do not have the responsibility to care for myself. That responsibility comes with being able to hold my own, and I can barely do that as it is right now with school work! While I may be able to stand on my own two feet for the most part, I am still going to end up back where I started because of the fact that, like a newborn, I can't stand on my own two feet for long before I hit my ass again. I still have to figure out how to walk in order for me to move out, in other words.

If and when I do move out, I'm leaving that damn piece my mom broke. Something to remind her why I really left.

You can tell I'm still bitter about it, can't you?

No comments: