Friday, March 12, 2004

ATTACK OF THE MUNKYS!

I created several different Munkys for my sister. No reason. Just wanted to.

The first one I created was the Zen Munky. This little guy likes to meditate a lot.

Next up is the Munkifly. This cheeky little creature likes to fly around and doesn't like it when someone stops it mid-flight.

Then we have the Mermunky. This little guy likes to swim, but loves to cliff dive! Its dives sometimes end up being fatal. That's what happens when you don't look before you leap. This is also the only Munky that I've made where you can see the back of its ear.

Finally, I made the Butt Munky. That's what my sister calls me a when I annoy her. Should be funny to see her response to this one.

I made one more, but I think I mentioned it more than I should right now.

No comments: