Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Becoming Antisocial

I talked to Bill last night. It was a bitter sweet conversation. I needed to find out the truth about some things, and I knew that only he would give it to me no holds barred. I got what I wanted, and started to think about it.

My main concern is that not only am I getting worst the older I get with all these mysterious issues, but the fact that I keep chasing away people once I feel comfortable and close to them. The need and very want for them to be around me and give me some kind of attention is one that no one wants in a friend, no matter how close they get.

Last night, before I went to bed, I uninstalled Yahoo! Messenger. I almost uninstalled AIM too. Almost. For some reason, I thought that my sister may want to use it if and when she uses the computer down here. I don't think this is likely since she has one of her own now, but you never know.

My horoscope said to look up the prices and hotels of a place that I have long to go to buy obviously cannot for whatever reason. It also said that a close friend of mine will become more than that. I'm not going to listen to it.

No comments: