Saturday, March 20, 2004

Spring Break, School, and Saturday Morning Cartoons

With Spring Break coming to a close, I am at the sharp realization that I have not done the various reports I said I was going to end up doing during the break. This should be common to most students anyway, at least college ones. Well, at least the ones that go to college that cannot afford to go to Cancun or anything.

So, when I was up late last night talking to Leo, I kept tossing around in my head if I should do my school work or not. I knew that I was going to skip this week's cartoons, mostly because they are bound to be reruns anyway. However, technically, this weekend is part of my spring break. Also, no one has made anything due the week after this in any of my classes (And quite honestly, who would in college?)

So, should I go ahead and go downtown and work on school reports that are not due until the next following weeks? Or do I continue to act lazy and weak for the next two days?

Well, I'm weak, so I'm going to be lazy for the next two days as of right now.

No comments: