Saturday, March 06, 2004

More Paint Wasted

Because my Saturday Morning cartoons were all re-runs for the most part, I did my landscape painting for Color. More paint was wasted, but thankfully not enough to warrant me going out to buy more.

One of these days, I'm going to have to rip a page out of Picasso's book and have wine bottles of nothing but paint colors. I may need that much.

In any event, I'm not happy with the painting. It looks really bad, and forced. In a way, it was, due to the fact that this is for a grade and I was trying to beat the clouds before they covered the sun (which I was unable to do, in case you are wondering). Needless to say, I'm not expecting a good grade from that project.

Now all I have to do is read and respond to an article, my sound drawings, and paint some more!

When is Spring Break again?

No comments: