Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Natural Padding

They say with extensive use of a certain part of your body, you being to develop padding made up of dead skin cells. The best example for this is your feet. This padding is created to protect the area from any harm that can come from something while in use. That's why they recommend women to stop shaving off that padding after buying new heels just so they could fit.

My sister, for example, writes. She has developed a strange lump on her finger as a result of it rubbing against the paper for so long.

Me? Well, I just discovered a patch of very irritating skin on my right elbow thanks to God-knows-what. Personally, I don't some extra natural padding, but this doesn't look like it. In fact, it looks like my skin is flaking off there. It's heavily lotioned right now, so it doesn't sting as bad.

It's times like this I wish Andrew was around to tell me what the hell is going on with me.

No comments: