Saturday, March 06, 2004

I Have A New Vice

I found Creaturecology on Newgrounds.com. Who knew that Tom Fulp had a monster collector side?

Anyway, this little guy is my first creature that I created. Isn't it cute?

I also created another creature called a Krick-Krick. I think this one will survive better than the Turish I made earlier. Why? Because I actually read the site's game manual and tip page. I didn't with the first creature.

I also made the Salmon Seer. Yes, I know the name is lame, but I'm conducting a few experiments. Of the three I've created, this little guy is the smartest. Let's see how smarts compare to muscle, shall we?

Speeking of muscle, I created the Furifly. It's a cave-dwelling bug with an appetite for meat. It's one of those kind of animals that when you see it, you better run before it sees you.

Finally, I created quite possibly the cutest creature I can make! The Glyphsi. I couldn't fit everything I wanted to into the description, though. I wanted to meantion that the little horn on its head changes color depending on its mood. Oh well. Maybe on the next creature I make.

Now that I have five different creatures, I think I'll see what happens to them and report them here once I get some kind of update. Should be interesting.

No comments: