Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Sweet Score!

I am so stoked right now! You cannot know how much! I mean, DAMN! Even though I know this is going to be one of those temporary happy moments, at least I have one!

Today, we got back our Art History Mid-term tests. Before she handed them out, my teacher gave out a little speech saying how the grades broke down and how many there were in the class. There was one F. Everyone got paranoid. As papers were handed out, everyone was pleasantly surprised.

I, myself, got a 91 on the test! That's an A- if I remember correctly!!

History has never been my thing. Never will be. This grade makes me feel so much better about the class and how I study things now. You have no idea how encouraging good grades are to a nerd like me, especially in a subject I've never excelled in!

I hope nothing ruins my day from this point out!

No comments: