Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Another Real Life Glitch

Glitch has struck again!

When gathering my things for my Drawing 2 assignment coming up this Thursday (since I was technically done with my Wednesday assignments), I tested out all my game systems. That's when I discovered something.

My SegaCDX apparently cannot play the same sound twice in a row at a certain interval. This is a real distraction because I like to play Sonic on there. We all know how fast the old Sonic games were. Thankfully, it only does that on the CD-based games. The cartridge games, for the most part, are bug free. However, I did notice a slight lag in the controller response when I was playing Aladdin.

Oh well, at least I can still play without any really bad distractions, unlike what happened with my SNES.

No comments: