Monday, March 08, 2004

Slowing Down Some

With Spring Break on the horizon, today's classes have been taking it rather slow. For example, in Color just now, I was able to get out at 15:30 instead of 16:00! The reason is because all I had to do in there was make sure that I had my portfolio all ready. I could rework some of my past projects, but I never do that even if I wanted to. What's done is done, and that is that.

So now what is left to do? Well, I was able to color all but two of my drawings due for Drawing 2. I also need to type up my three points for Art History, but seeing as how I don't have my notes with me, I can't do that here in the library, now can I? Too bad the last two drawings I have left to add color to involve the sound of meat cooking on a grill and the sound the gas pump makes when your tank is full. What kind of colors are associated to those sounds anyway?

I was able to get my stresses out though over yesterday. I slammed a really big chunk of clay in 3-D! You have no idea how relieving that is sometimes. Still, in any event, I do not want to be stressed any more.

I really with my little Friend was real... or at least interactive. I'm still waiting to see if any of my 11 creatures are able to survive!

No comments: