Friday, November 28, 2003

Turkey Sandwiches and Tibetan Pilgrimages

No, I'm not dead. As you have probably guessed, I've been working on my project since Monday, researching and highlighting and typing until God knows when. Have I lost sleep? Not sure. Am I stressed beyond compare? Yes! Did I have a good Thanksgiving? Well, it could be worst.

For the record, we didn't have a big turkey, we had turkey sandwiches.

Anyway, here I am, on Black Friday (AKA No Buy Day, First Day of Shopping), stressed AGAIN! See, for my Art History final, I need to visually represent my report as well as type up an artist statement as to how it relates to the report and myself. Hard shit, if you ask me. I didn't want to use the original pictures for my piece. It's a big risk, and these pictures are kind of important. I tried to print them out, but I ended up killing the printer's ink cartrage. As such, I am forced to use the original pictures in my piece! I need to take very good care of these pieces, so I'm going to see if I cannot hold on to them until I have to present or whatever. My piece is relatively small anyway, so I don't see why not.

At least now that I replaced the black ink I can type my other papers and this damn artist statement.

I really need to rest. This is way too much work for me.

No comments: