Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Stop with the Crushes!

Okay, this tears it! I am sick and tired of the way I am acting around the crushes I have! I really am! I need to do one of two things. I need to either get away from it all or find myself a boyfriend now!

What do I mean by get away from it all? I mean, really get away! I want to go somewhere where I cannot get in contact with anyone even remotely attractive. A lesbian cruise sounds like the best bet, but I do not have that much cash on me. Still, I just want to get away from Coffey, Jason, and Wyatt! I don't know why I'm acting the way I am around them, and quite frankly, I really should know better than to act the way I do around them.

What have I been doing that is upsetting me that I have deemed to be a wrong action? For starters, during Drawing 1 this morning, I found myself constantly migrating over towards Wyatt's area even though my drawing needed more attention then what I was giving it. In Creativity, I practically shadowed Jason every chance I could get. During break, I even tapped his butt as I was walking back to class after the break. He was getting a snack from the vending machine and was blocking my way. Then, after getting some information about what I need for 2D tomorrow, I noticed that Coffey was wearing another tank top that just hugs his built body like nothing else. I made a snide comment about it as if I was disgusted, but in reality, that's just my way of flirting.

I shouldn't be acting this way! I really shouldn't! Not in school! If I wanted to act like this, I should be at a club or something. I don't know what it is that is making me do these things at the most inappropriate times! Hell, it's probably the same force that is making me mysteriously attracted to Wyatt for all I know!

This needs to stop. I really need to get a grip on reality and stop acting like I'm in control of my own fairy tale.

No comments: