Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'm not suppose to be this lazy until AFTER Thanksgiving dinner!

Today, all day, or at least for the better half of the day, I slept. Yes, slept like a dog. I hope that I am caught up with all the hours of sleep that I lost, but for all I know I am still in debt.

I also, for some reason, decided to push back my finals to Thanksgiving break. I guess all the stuff I did for Creativity on Saturday after I blogged killed any chance that I would do my Art History. Still, I do find my subject for my History final quite interesting. It is helping me have a better appreciation for my faith... even if I am not a practicing member of it... and gay.

Jessica's been Christmas and birthday shopping again for all her friends. That's my sister for you. She knows the value of a dollar. I think I do too, which is why I try to not buy anything with the $156 I still have in my savings. I hope that I get some kind of Christmas cash to spend... or save if I end up being smart and not greedy. (Yeah, right, like that will happen.) I kept dropping hints with my aunt saying that I wish I had that gift card that my mom gave us a few years ago that acted like a credit card only with $500 on it. I mean, last time, I only had $50 on it, and I couldn't get what I wanted. Well, at least I used it to get a cheap watch, but that was because I needed one and no one else thought to get one for me. Shows how much my parents know me, huh?

God, for once I really wish they would do something special for me on Christmas like get me a Playstation2 with all the games that I wish I had... or at least a Playstation2 with a $500 Toys 'R Us gift certificate so I can get the games I want.

Crap, I just wished something on here, which means I will never get it.

No comments: