Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Productivity and Procrastination

Yesterday, I think I snapped. Because of how hard I was working all weekend long, I pretty much felt like a slacker when I had nothing to do. I knew that I had some kind of work to do, but my brain was racing to think of what it was that I had to do that I could do immediately. It got to the point where I couldn't think at all. At this point, I sat down with my GBA SP and played Yu-Gi-Oh until I felt tired.

I still do not feel like I got much of anything done yesterday, and I really don't know why that is the case. Thankfully, Creativity today is only going to be half an hour, so I'll have plenty of time to paint my last panel for my 2D project that is due tomorrow.

Finally, I am no longer a Star Wars Fan Boy. I missed Chapter 2 of the Clone Wars cartoon airing on Cartoon Network this week. I know, bad Jon! Bad, bad Jon!

No comments: