Monday, November 24, 2003

Fall Finals

This is probably a mistake, but I bet you anything that even though I'm all "I don't feel like even looking at my finals for the rest of the day" right now, I'll end up doing something related to them.

I have my work cut out for me, and it looks like a big load.

First off, the final that takes number one priority is Art History. There are several reasons for this. First of all, it is the first final that is due next week. Second, of the two that I have to do, I seem to be behind in comparison to the other. Lastly, this particular project seems to be the easiest to complete. All I have to do is read a bunch of research, type a paper while citing my sources, document the progress of my visual representation as well as supply an artistic statement for it, and present the piece.

This should be the first to go.

Second on the list is the final for Creativity. I'm much farther on this than I originally thought I would be. I have most of the sets I want for it designed up. Crudely but at least they are down on paper. All I need are some more props and costumes, then I can start looking up how to write up my grant proposal for the play. How this will display my creative process, I have no clue. This is what makes it hard, and for some reason it is always easier to save the hardest thing to do last. Just ask Pixar. Okay, bad example, but still.

I really need to learn to relax at the end of the day.

No comments: