Sunday, November 23, 2003

Starting to Forget

Even though I cannot sleep right now, I did find it easy to forget about various things in my past now.

Like Jaime told me before, it will take you the same amount of time that you invest into someone emotionally to get over them. I'm already starting to forget some of those people. Well, I'm not forgetting their name any time soon with the exception of one or two, but I am forgetting as to how I got to know them.

Slowly but surely I'm erasing the pain away. I guess that's a good thing. This means that sooner or later I'll be able to open my trunk and not get upset about what is inside it.

I wonder if this means that I'm a little bit closer to getting a real, genuine, loving, and true boyfriend now. No, that's just being too hopeful.

No comments: