Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Stress, What I Don't Need

I really do not need all this stress. I mean, I really don't.

Right now, as if you cannot tell by the time of day that I am blogging this, I am in the library. The reason I am in here is because I needed to find some information to provide some kind of foundation for my Art History final. Well, guess what? I didn't find jack shit about anything! I thought I had a few gem stones here and there, but they ultimately ended up being nothing more than just a bunch of generalizations about the concept of pilgrimages in the religions I'm looking for. I already have all the notes I could possibly want for Christian pilgrimages, and since that is all that was turning up... well, you can pretty much go from there.

In other news, I am trying to get myself a ride back to school for a reading. No, it's not one of those psychic readings or anything like that. It is a reading from a book. Originally, I didn't want to go, but my English teacher said that it could help our grades out some, so I figured "Why the hell not?" It may be kind of high school of her to do this, but at least my grade would improve some.

Ethan was right next to me. Apparently, he just finished writing something with no capitalizations and no punctuation. He's strange, but I like him. Wyatt has a mega crush on him, and I can see why too. I find it odd that I do not have an attraction to him. He is sort of my type, if he didn't smoke and got rid of that tattoo of his. Maybe it is because I know better? No, that can't be it. If that was the case, then why do I get this funny feeling around Wyatt like I do with Coffey and Jason? I'll never know these things. Thanks to Ethan, however, the air around me as well as the scent on my hand smells like cinnamon.

No comments: