Saturday, November 08, 2003

One Down... Several to Go...

All day during and after cartoons, I have been working on a monochromatic (one color) drawing (Isn't that kind of redundant?). I just finished it about two hours ago. As much as I enjoyed making this piece, I really feel as though I have been working way too hard on one too many things at the same time.

So let's break it down and see what I have left to do.

I am about half way through my project for 2D. I can easily get ride of one panel by making it into a line drawing with all the detail on the face that I am really proud about blocking in. Shouldn't take me long if I use ink. The other two panels are trickier. One of them is in a cubist form, which I will be painting in fine detail. I mean, really fine. I'm going to be using a size zero round tip brush. You know, the kind model geeks use?

My sketch book has two sketches in it. Frankly, given my projects and the amount of "Me Time" I've had this weekend, two sketches are more than enough. Still, if I can squeeze in some more, I think it would be best if I did.

I'm only one chapter into a book that I need to respond to for Creativity. I could do the cheating thing and respond to that one chapter, but I know a good 80% of the class may do that. I'll only do that as a last minute bail out if I am unable to finish everything else. Also, I have to be at least half way done on my Creative Process paper.

My Art History final isn't due until December, but I should have done some kind of research on it by now! Well, I haven't.

Okay, now to prioritize...

Both my sketch book and Creativity paper is due on Tuesday, so I can move that to the center of the list. Art History's due date is still about three weeks away, so that can be put on the bottom of the list provided nothing else comes up. Same deal for the Creative Process paper. The project for 2D has been extended to Monday, but I promised myself that I would have at least two panels finished by the time the weekend ends. I'm halfway there now.

Wow! All of the sudden, the work load doesn't look all that bad.

Oh well, back to work...

No comments: