Tuesday, November 04, 2003

It's a little bit funny, This feeling inside...

Just a brief blog before I go back to my work that I really need to complete before the week is done.

I noticed that Jason Driskyle (Like I know how to spell his last name off the top of my head.) had a painting in the student gallery that was really good. It was of a drawer full of stamps that are in various colors as if they were used repeatedly. It was really nice and won an award for it too.

Anyway, during Creativity, I congratulated him on his work. I noticed that the words kept fumbling out. For some reason, I kept having a hard time talking. Looking at him didn't help me out any. After I said what I wanted to say, I turned back and returned to my seat with a feeling of embarrassment strong in hand.

How could this be happening? And why with Jason?! He's eight years older than me!! But he doesn't look a day over nineteen!! But he isn't my type!

Okay, maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself. Let's just see how all the other encounters with him turn out and then go from there, shall we?

No comments: