Sunday, November 09, 2003

Faster Than Planed

Wow! I'm beside myself right now! For some reason, I surpassed my goal of getting two of my panels done for my 2D project! I got three done!! I cannot do the other remanding two because of the fact that they require paint. Everyone here gets so upset whenever I paint because I clean out my tools in the kitchen sink. I would clean it out in my own bathroom sink, but the bird is living in there temporarily.

If you have an extra bird cage, please e-mail me! Just click my name at the bottom of any blog entry. Please keep the subject line the same so you do not end up getting deleted.

Now all that is left is to read and write a response to a book for Creativity, my sketch book for Drawing 1, my personal narrative on my creative process, and my Art History project.

I have this odd feeling that I will be doing all my Art History over Thanksgiving. How ironic that I'll be looking up information about pilgrimages on a holiday started by pilgrims.

But first, I need a break!

No comments: