Monday, November 17, 2003

Familiar Strangers

Maybe it is just me. I don't know. Today, I felt as if i was nothing more than a stranger to the people I knew. It's my own fault that I feel this way. I know it is. One of the worst things about myself is that I don't really get out or put myself out there like I should. I am really denying myself a social life of any kind, really. I know, I really should be out there in the youth work force, making money, going to see movies, and all that good stuff that my generation does. I just don't know if I can do that anymore. I think it's a self confidence issue. Still, I felt like I don't belong where I am again. I do not feel like I am part of Watkins; I do not feel like I belong in my so-called circle of friends. I just don't feel like I should be anywhere where I am right now. I feel alone with only myself to entertain, and as much as I like to think that I am easy to please, to please myself is such a hard thing for me to do.

I really have some issues I need to work out. Deeply rooted ones.

No comments: