Thursday, November 13, 2003

Today's Menu

I think I need to be slapped again. I mean, really. And hard too.

Over the course of the week, I acted like a damn teenie bopper around Jason, flirted with Coffey, and told Wyatt that I had two erotic dreams of him (the nature of which never happens unless I'm attracted to someone). This whole week I have felt like a big homo-slut with guys that I seem to be attracted to, one of which is definitely not my type at all! I don't understand this, and it makes me really worried about what will happen for the next three weeks of school.

Yes, I only have three weeks of school left.

Today, I had to register for the spring semester. There were the usual glitches and conflicts here and there, but one of the strangest one involved the actual registering. The Drawing 2 class I had signed up for was full, and I am locked in as far as times go since I car pool. I was told to find Terry, the head of the Fine Arts department. It was like trying to find a real life Waldo from those Where's Waldo? books that you used to read in the dentist's office. When I finally found Terry, I told him what the deal was. He went back to the registration office and started arguing with the register.

"This student needs to be in this drawing class at this time because it is the only one that works with his schedule. We need to bump someone out."
"We cannot do that unless all the other classes are full."
"But we agreed that Fine Arts students take priority in Fine Art classes."
"But that is if all classes are full, which they are not."


It went like this, back and forth, for a while until they agreed to sign me up. It may be a while until I find out if I have my Drawing 2 class or not. Here's hoping for the best.

All yesterday, and even today, I was drained of any kind of creative energy. I think it has something to do with that damn panel painting thing I did for 2D. It took a lot out of me. That reminds me, I never did find out what Jaime thought of my piece. Oh well, I'll find out either Monday or Tuesday.

Now to be a bum for the rest of today.

No comments: