Saturday, November 15, 2003

Saddest Movie Since Bambi?

Today, I tried my best to knock out my Nightmare Before Christmas Broadway proposal drawings, but realized that my scale in set was off by a huge amount. Apparently, I couldn't focus. Must have been that drawing project that is due Tuesday. Tomorrow, I'll redraw every one of my sets in grave detail.

To relax my mind, I watched Finding Nemo. My sister hasn't seen it, so I waited until she was done so she could watch it too. Lord knows she needs to relax, what with her mid-terms and all that coming up. If she thinks high school is bad, just wait until she gets into college.

Anyway, I think watching that movie was a mistake. For some reason, my sister kept crying at almost every other scene in the movie! I mean, yeah, the story is every moving and it has its strong points, but I didn't know it was this strong! I don't remember her ever getting this kind of reaction out of a movie before. Hell, she cried more watching this movie than she did watching SeaBiscut with her boyfriend!!

Anyway, that's my day today.

No comments: