Sunday, August 25, 2002

This sucks! It's just not fair!

I spent the last two hours trying to take a nap. Key word here is TRYING. I thought I could with my dad watching the golf game, but no. I can't sleep with that on. He didn't even have the curticy to tone it down so I could even attempt to sleep! On top of that, my room got hotter because of a slight thunderstorm that raised the humidity. I know all you normal people out there are like "What the hell does that have to do with your room?" Well, my room doesn't have very good insulation. When it's hot outside, I feel it. I have to turn the up stairs area into a freezer just so I can feel cool enough to not sweat while watching TV! So, you can imagin what the heat did to me while I was trying to go to sleep.

Then when I started griping about it, my Dad didn't have any kind of sympothy let alone any guilt since he was part of the problem. He was all "Good, now you can sleep tonight." What is up with that?! What's wrong with me staying up late at night anyway? Tell me! I demand to know what they hell is so wrong with my sleeping habits! I got tired in the middle of the day and decided to take a nap. I don't go to bed when everyone else does cause I like talking to Bill and James and Dan and everyone else, and they only sign on at night. What is so wrong about that?!

No comments: