Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Last night, about 30 minutes before I was suppose to meet up with the boys, I got sick. My stomache started to feel rather pukey. I decided to lay down some when Dan signed on.

He and Sam walked me through what to do after I asked for a raincheck for the conversation. Needless to say, I got better somewhat. Who knew that Coca-Cola could be used for medical conditions? It was really cool. Also, it was really nice of Seth to take care of me online and keep checking me up. Last night really showed his compassion for human life and how much he wants to save it. I smell another doctor.

The only vile thing about last night was the fact I didn't sleep when I was suppose to. Instead, I kept going to the bathroom and making the Florida everglades in the toilet! I did not know there were fifty shades of brown.

That was just vile on so many levels.

No comments: