Friday, August 23, 2002

I'm typing this as I'm getting IMs about Bill's party.

It seems that I have nothing to give Bill anymore as either an apology gift or even a Christmas gift!

Sam gave him a trip to Walt Disney World.
Josh bought him a brick from the Walkway of the World at Walt Disney World.
His sister got him a six foot tall Goofy plushie. (I didn't even know they made them that big before!)
James got him an equally big Rocky the Flying Squirel plushie.

So there it goes. The trip I wanted to give Bill, the two special gifts I wanted to give Bill while at Disney World, and the Apology gift I wanted to give him if I finally get to meet him.

You know, knowing the cosmic law I'm stuck under, maybe something good will come out of this since I'm having a bad day. Nah, that's hoping too much.

No comments: