Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Just when I figured out my Cosmic Law of Life that seems to apply to me, it goes and gets all skewered like a BBQ roast.

My track record showed that if I have a good day, then something bad will happen to end it. Likewise, if I have a bad day, something good will happen to end it.

Well, yesturday was niether of these so by that logic nothing should have happened that was good or bad. Boy, was that logic wrong on so many different levels.

Bluntly stated, I made James think that I am "sexually repressed," to put it in friendly terms. A one-hit wonder in bed. Five bullets short of a six shooter. Not able to "stand at attention on command." You get the picture. I was trying to explain myself, but as luck should have it and given my social skill, I got no where. Since I am not "24/7," James wished me good luck in finding someone that could deal with my "sex drive when I have one."

As if that's not enough, I said the wrong thing to Sam when I was relaying what happened and pissed him off with unneeded theatrics and drama. Go figure that I'd only make the bad worst. And it also just had to be to one of the few people that are trying to help me get my life jump-started!

Tell me I'm branded to make mistakes forever and ever. Just tell me already.

No comments: