Sunday, August 25, 2002

I hate dreaming about the strangest things that never make sense. Where is Frued or however you spell his name when you need him?

The first part of my dream is me playing an electric guitar in Bill's room. I'm so good that it even surprises me! For some reason, the only song I can play is the background music to the California Screamin' coaster at Disney California with my own various and licks in it.

The second part of my dream takes all the happy moments and swings it a whole 180 degrees. I was dreaming of something that was going to hit the earth that would ultimately kill all of us. All I remember was ducking down into the Earthquake Safety position they keep teaching you in elementry school and then hearing windows crashing and screams and then feeling intense heat. When I woke up, I was buried in my pillows and blankets.

I really wish I knew what to make of this.

No comments: