Sunday, August 04, 2002

I bet you are wondering why the last two blogs were all happy, but my iMood is set at depressed.

Well, I forgot to mention on purpose to keep on the theme of the posts something I found out when we were staying at the World Golf Hall of Fame resort where we have a condo/time-share there.

It seems I'm stuck here for about a month tops. Due to how much we spent and an unforseen eye examination (no pun intended), I will not be leaving any time soon for Seattle. All this cause my mother doesn't want Dan paying for the plane ticket for some mystery reason. She, apparently, wants to get a cheap ticket for me and make sure I can see 20/20 when I leave. Good intentions, really, but why do I have to wait a whole month?! It's been a whole year since I was there! TO THE DATE EVEN!

What sucks even more than this? Oh yes, it can get worst.

I've been planing on taking Bill to Disney World. It was going to be his 16th birthday present from me since he's never gone there. Since I can't go to Seattle, I won't be able to do it. I had my heart set on spoiling the guy untill he couldn't stand it anymore like I was a grandfather or a rich retired uncle. I wanted to give him something no one could give him before. I wanted to give him a memory that will be with him for as long as he shall live. Now I can't even do that.

You know, they say there is a thin line between love and hate. There's also a thin line between respectful and being controled, apparently. I've been respectful to my parents this long and all I'm asking is to go to Seattle cause that's where I want to be. If that's asking too much, I'm starting to regret I even suggested that we go to Animal Kingdom when we were originally planing last weeks vacation.

No comments: