Sunday, August 11, 2002

Okay okay, so maybe James is right. Today's little worry wart is nothing to be worried about. I'm worrying about nothing! How do I know?

Well, Sam is doing alot for me lately. I don't really know why, but it seems he's really helping me out alot! He's already got me green lights on everything! A chance to meet James to see if we click or not, Dan being able to come back to Seattle to help me jump-start my life, he even got me a second chance to go to Disney World with Bill!

There is a catch. Sam will pull the plug on everything that he's done for me if I do something to piss him off or frustrate him out of his gored. He already has one mentally depressed person to deal with, that being Seth. He doesn't need two. He doesn't know me as well as the others, but he seems to be in charge now.

Man, I really hope this is a sign of good things to come. I sure as hell could use some after this week.

No comments: