Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Another night of screwing up leads to a morning where I'm sucking down dry garlic French bread and fake Dansani water (it came from the tap) as breakfast.

The short verson is that as a "Good-bye" gift, Bill and James pointed me in the direction of a cousin that they met on AOL and didn't know about. How can they not know about this cousin? Simple; their family is so huge that they can't keep track of everyone. Well, most of the time. Anyway, after finding the post that they found, I wrote Seth (the cousin) a pretty lengthy e-mail. I really wasn't expecting much out of it anyway. On top of that, I wasn't expecting him to sign on a few minutes after I sent it. We started talking and so on for a while. During the conversation, I saw alot of traits from Bill, James, and even some from Aaron. Seth's brother kept jumping on while he was in the bathroom. That guy can give Bill a good run to the fences if given the right situation. Anyway, the whole evening went down the shit hole when Seth started hacking me and questioning me about who I was tied to. Yet another of Bill's traits. Because I suck at playing dumb, I told knowing I was going to just screw myself over again.

And you don't know how right that I am. Apparently, when Seth found out, he got so pissed off at his cousins that he booked himself a ticket up to Boston to kick there asses.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I single-handedly started a family feud with the people I felt were my family!

Please excuse me as I go and dig myself my grave now.

No comments: