Monday, August 05, 2002

I woke up from a wonderful dream (which I'm not going to tell [cause after all, if you tell a wish, it won't come true. And after all a dream is a wish your heart makes]) early this morning after everyone left for the daily grind. I searched for my locks I lend them so I could use them on my bags. I had to repack yet again!! (When the hell did I aquire so many CDs in on place that I don't listen to anymore?) Since I have now flown on a post-9-11 flight, I know that I'm only allowed one carry-on and on personal item. I decided to use this loophole to my advantage and will be using the Disney bag I got when I purchased my toy I made at DisneyQuest. It will now hold that, my Wizard Mickey plushie, the Doglefox I got from Claire's, and some items that may set off the alarm when I go through the x-ray like my metal watch. My back-pack is going to be my carry-on, and I'll end up using two check-in bags instead of one now. If you ask me, I'm risking alot checking in those bags, what with my video collection and nearly $300 Italian leather jacket I have.

I'm going to see if I can't get Dan on the phone later tonight. Maybe that will speed things along some since my mother caved in last night. Hey, she was the one that said to go ahead and call him.

No comments: