Thursday, August 08, 2002

I got to talk to James Thursday after all the shit that went down a few days ago. It was very refreashing. The feeling of perfection in the world and the sense of things being right and that there can be no wrong was a feeling I thought I'd never have again. James brought me up to speed on things. It looks as if Dan has made himself a perminet resident in Boston. Yup, all his things are there and unpacked. I think he said the only thing he left at the Seattle pad was a phone. I bet that was the phone that came with the appartment too. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, too.

I also got to talk to Dan some. I apologized for giving out his number to Seth and Sam. He said it was okay, since it wasn't as bad as some of the things that I used to do. I swear, he and Mark are the only two people that can make me feel guilty even after they tell me that it's okay. They just have this way with words that's just so... I don't even know if there is a word for how effective they use their words! They are just that damn good with them.

The real highlight of the evening has got to be my conversation with Bill... well, for the start of it at least. It was really cool that I finally got to talk to him again after loosing hope that I wouldn't, but I didn't really do much talking. Bill, like Dan and Mark, has a way with words. A really harsh and to-the-point kind of way with words. A good portion of the IMs I got were scoldings and comments about how I suck cause I gave Dan's number out. I knew I was going to be dead about this, but I didn't expect the killing to be at the hands of Bill. Not by a long shot. Bill left rather abruptly after that. I think this was his way of saying "You better get your shit together! You already lost me! If you mess up again, you're dead for real!" Okay, well, not dead for real, but the closest thing to dying without having to actually plan a funeral. It's hard to explain, but he did make it clear that I don't have that many chances left anymore.

You know, at the rate I keep blogging things lately, I should just keep this thing open 24/7. Actually, why should I keep this blog going to begin with? Yeah, it helps me vent, and I can type whatever I please. It's just I feel like this whole mess is just some big mistake that's going to bite me in the butt later on. Maybe I should just stop blogging all together. I mean, what's the point?

Maybe I'm just doing this for my own health. Mental health, that is.

No comments: