Thursday, August 08, 2002

I don't get my life.

Last night felt odd. At least it did on my end. I was talking to Seth again who forgot all about the other night except for my name. Sam assured me that he is always like that. Then there was that up and down kind of area when we talked about Bill and James and the others. I swear, I felt like I pissed Seth off somewhere during that conversation! I must have! Seth tells me that I didn't, but I know I must have!

Anyway, I spent the majority of the time talking to Sam last night. I don't know how that ended up to be, but I did. When he asked what I was like, I dropped all the stats and sent them a picture. I got their attention rather fast with that one. Am I really that cute?

Anyway, he also wanted to know more about me, and seeing as how I knew the hated part of the family in his view, he asked who knew me best. Andrew really knows be better than almost all of them. He and I have been through alot together. I mean, I've known him since before he went into Pre-Med, I was there when he got so drunk and drugged up that he nearly died, when he finally soberred up (That was the crowning moment for me. I'm so proud of him for doing that!), hell, I knew about him proposing to Chris before Chris knew! He and I spent five years in contact with each other, good times and bad. After all that time, I think he is the best canidate for the job as to telling them about me. But guess what? Seth and Sam hates Andrew.

Who's the next best person that knows me better than I know myself? Well, this is the part I regret even saying last night. I told them that Dan was the next best choice. The main reason is because he is the only one of the "bunch of banchies" as Sam calls them that I've actually met. He knows what I'm like in person. On top of that, he's seen me at my worst, at my best, and even when I'm super pissed which is already exteremely rare. He knows me inside and out, and can read my actions as well as Andrew can. Well, Seth and Sam was all for calling up Dan to get more info on me. I don't know why they would do that. I mean, hell, you could probibly find out alot about me reading this entire blog. Sam egged me on to give him Dan's number. I really didn't want to do it, and I tried to play ignorant by saying that the number I have is useless since Dan is in Boston now, but for some reason they knew what I knew about that particular number. Well, I ened up being backed into a cornor and gave them the number.

Then, as if an act of God, after that happened, the computer crashed. When I rebooted, Seth's AIM name wasn't online anymore.

I'm so dead. I'm just waiting for an angry e-mail from Dan complaining about how I gave out that number to them.

No comments: