Sunday, August 04, 2002

Just awhile ago as I was doing my normal IMings and catching up with what I lost, I got so pissed that I couldn't do what I wanted to that I did something against my better judgement.

I actually stood up to my tyrantal parentals!

The results I wanted were fast. More so that I really expected. I didn't do any of the yelling, that was all done by my mother. She was all fed up that I keep bringing Seattle up. All I kept telling her was that she told me that I could go after Florida not after three or four weeks rolled around, but a few days after we got back like she told me to begin with. Then she just said to call up Dan and tell him that I'm going!

I must admit, I'm a bit shocked at how fast the wanted results were. I didn't really expect it. Now all that remains is to get Dan on the phoneline.

No comments: