Monday, August 23, 2004

World Mythology Snap Judgment & Financial Aid Stresses

Well, World Mythology got out rather early. Very early in fact. The teacher, as is routine, gave us the schedule for the semester, and I'm very surprised to learn that 90% of the required reading is going to be e-mailed to us. I only have to buy one book so far, and hopefully I can find it offline. Remember, mom doesn't like buying things off the internet.

Speaking of money, it would appear that I came in at a bad time as far as getting my Student Loan all nice and secured. I missed a required meeting because I was helping my sister move in at Radford. It was an entrance meeting about loans. Well, I had some time to kill just now, but one of the Financial Aid office workers left in a hurry for something and the other one is working with the auditor right now. She penned (not penciled) me in for a 16:00 meeting. Not only is that the time my next class lets out, but it is also the time when another student who missed the same meeting I did is suppose to meet with the Financial Aid office. Nice to know I'm not alone this time around.

So, what do I get to do for the next 30 minutes? That is, besides wait.

No comments: