Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I am a Robot

I don't like this feeling I'm having right now. It was way too easy to get my supplies ready for the day. It was way too easy to get up this morning before the alarm was suppose to go off. I don't like it at all. The first week of classes should never be this easy. It wasn't last spring semester. It wasn't last fall semester.

Maybe I'm calling this rather prematurely, but I'm starting to feel like I'm programmed to be this way. Something in my brain has gone off now that school has started, and I am now back into student mode instead of sleeping in until noon.

Still, a part of me is saying that will all change once the semester starts picking up speed. I wish it would explain why my daily routine is so solidified now, but oh well. Can't have all the answers to all the questions.

No comments: