Thursday, August 19, 2004

Jealous More Than Before

I just got a preview of my sister's campus area.

Oh. My. God.

I am jealous now like nothing before. For some reason, the only thing my campus has going for it is that we have a lake. My sister is fully covered with beautiful foliage, is within walking distance from anything and everything the average college student could need, and on top of that, the guys that were out jogging late this afternoon were hot!

I guess this is us breaking even. My sister was slightly jealous over the fact that I was able to have a "normal" high school experience seeing how she attended a magnet school. Now it's my turn because my sister is going to live the college life that I missed out on because all the other colleges turned me down based on my portfolio! She gets a dorm, a roommate, and a beautiful campus with beautiful potential mates.

Okay, enough thinking with my "second head." I need to get back to the room.

No comments: