Saturday, August 21, 2004

The End of Moving Day

After buying some minor things that my sister needs, Moving Day seems to be coming to a close right now. Her room mate is not in yet (still), but that doesn't really hinder much. After all, the only things she is missing as far as dorm appliances go is a fridge.

In any event, with things slowly coming to a close, classes start on Monday. The Freshmen are getting all the rules and regulations told to them, the returning students are hanging out with friends they haven't seen for the better part of the summer, boyfriends and girlfriends are saying their last good-byes for now (at least those that aren't going to be on the same campus together, and I'm here blogging on my sister's computer in her dorm because we have about an hour to kill until the picnic, which my sister wants us to be a part of. After that, it's one last good night sleep in the hotel room and a six hour drive back to Nashville.

That means that my blog starting Monday will be updated more often than it used to be during the summer, and it will feature nothing more than complaints and stress-related rants of all kind. Given my bottled anger that has been brewing for the last few days, expect some kind of explosion of curse words and the ever present of the phrase "I don't know. I'm an idiot."

I hope that isn't the case, but the only way that will happen is if there is a really nice, really hot, and really down-to-earth guy in one of my classes that fancies me so much that he would move mountains just to spend a weekend with me. Yeah, I know, fat chance in Hell.

1 comment:

Leggy Pee said...

i hope you're not missing your sister too much! btw, i moved. i am at shaken-not-stirred.blogspot.com