Saturday, August 28, 2004

Got Ink? I don't!

After a relatively normal shopping run looking for my text books, I came back home in hopes of printing out my other required text only to find out several flaws.

The first, as the title suggests, is that I ran out of ink. Upon approaching the last thirteen pages of what I am required to read, the ink cartridge went dry. I was told that I wouldn't be able to get one until an hour later when my parents left for church. This means that I had to go along. Fortunately, my dad had to look for something at Wal-Mart, and I got a new cartridge anyway. Two hundred pages later, I ran out again. I tried calling my parents, who were at church, but their cell phones were turned off.(Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the moment I run out of ink printing out passages of the Bible is the exact same moment my parents are at church?)

In any event, I have my required text for next week, but something bugs me.

I reviewed the class schedule for the semester and found that my teacher has yet to e-mail me the other half of the text. I'll talk to him about this come Monday on my way out if I remember, but hopefully he will e-mail the rest of the text so I can print out another two hundred pages and kill yet another ink cartridge!

I should have just bought the text print outs from him at the start of the semester. Stupid, Jonathan. Making things so much harder for you.

No comments: