Saturday, August 28, 2004

Pains and Voids

I'm not sure if I blogged about this yesterday. I'm pretty sure I didn't.

For the first time I can remember, I actually wanted to do my homework. Not just any homework like the easy ones I have assigned (and there are a couple), but I mean the actual reading portion of my homework that would take me so long to complete.

Well, as fate would have it, I couldn't.

The text that I am required to read for World Mythology is in an e-mail. As part of the requirement, we are to print out each section so we can take notes on them as a form of hard copy.

My problem? No paper.

I spent the entire day trying to figure out what to do after that. Looking back, I should have just gone ahead and worked on the easy assignments that don't involve printing something out of the computer, but strangely enough that's what I wanted to do. That's all I wanted to do. Read and take notes on the text that I am required to print out before Monday.

This morning, for the first time in a long time, I was awoken by a sharp pain in my right calf as a result of stretching this morning. Punishment for waking up so damn early on a Saturday morning? Well, considering I no long watch cartoons as of right now, I think so. This is going to make book shopping that much harder to do, especially the walking part.

The first week isn't even over yet, and I'm complaining like the bitch that I am.

No comments: