Friday, August 13, 2004

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

With most students finishing their first week of school later today in my region, if not starting school this coming Monday, I have decided, due to my insomniatic behavior at the moment, to blog the most stereotypical short essay imaginable. Emphasis on the word "short."

So what did I do on my summer vacation?

I produced two pieces of art work.
I spent most of my creative outlet on tycoon games.
I made fake money in two different online sites.
I watched TV for the first time since starting college.

Translation.

I produced two pieces of art work.
I played video games all day.
I didn't work a damn second and complained about being poor to myself for the most part.
I practically brought the sin of Sloth to a new level of low.

At least I produced some art.

No comments: