Friday, August 06, 2004

A Review on Hildalgo

My aunt and my sister both bought their own copy of the DVD. Since I am unable to touch any of my sister's things (as every big brother is suppose to do), I borrowed my aunt's copy.

What is there left to say about the movie after watching it? What can be said about it that hasn't already been said before? They struck gold with this one. I don't remember ever seeing a live action movie before with this much heart in it. There is so much to appreciate from the way the film is done. The courage displayed, the honesty in how one lives their life, and above all else, the ability to show the world that you have what it takes to be just as good if not better than those whom are already on top.

An inspiring film. Go out and buy a copy. It's not just another horse movie. It's more than that. It's a story that I have not seen in a long time, one with a heart.

No comments: