Sunday, August 31, 2003

With about half of my work done and the other half not (I still have to write that damn letter to the editor for English Comp., do that self portrait, and then read those 50 pages for next Monday's Art History class.), I am going to be meeting up with Ken in about an hour and fourty-five minutes from now to do this thing for the homeless people of Nashville. It's a community service thing that has no ties to any kind of religion or non-profit group. I like that. I don't like doing this kind of thing for a narrow-minded religion or for a non-profit orginization that gives out so small of a portion of food to a starving child that he/she is starving again five minutes after they have served it.

Now what's the name of the thing again? I keep forgetting...

No comments: