Sunday, August 31, 2003

I got to Food Not Bombs late. The good news is that all seven of the sandwiches I have made are all gone. Ken told me that next time if I bring anything to make it a veggie dish of some kind that way they don't have to deal with spoiling meat. Stupid me. Ken also told me that the police have been there once before I got in saying that they can't hold this kind of gathering in the plaza of the Riverfront park. They don't know where they are going next, but hopefully it will be in some place where the police won't bother them anymore.

Ken also introduced me to some intresting friends of his. I think the funniest friend of his is Santana. He told us about how he accedently lost his virginity. It's actually quite funny. He said that he and a girl friend of his, I think, were used to having naked time, but nothing really happened untill one Halloween night. He leaned over to kiss her, and apparently the way he leaned in accedently caused him to insert himself into her. After that, they just went from there. If you aren't laughing right now, that's because it is just one of those stories that are best told at the moment. One of those "you should have been there" kind of moments.

After the whole ordeal, I went back with Ken to his appartment. Apparently his roommate was throwing a Soul Calibuar 2 party. (By the way... Link TOTALLY KICKS ASS!) Ken and Bo, who I met at the Food Not Bombs thing, were busy trying to hack into The Matrix. I think they opened everything, but just to be sure, I am printing out a FAQ on the hacking system off of GameFAQs. Did I meantion I got ice cream too?

Another good day draws to a close. Now it's time for me to do a relaxing (but required) self-portrait. I can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed before.

No comments: